Hey everyone! I want to intentionally make efforts to encourage others and try to live my life upbeat and seeing the positive things going on around me. Of course life does not always go that way, and that is ok, too. But on Monday’s I thought I might share a motivational word to brighten your week, as I work to be a better person as well.
I believe that we all have greatness within each of us and our life’s journey creates countless opportunities to pass on – kindness, understanding, and our best banana bread recipe. It feels good to share something that will benefit another and it feels good to receive an intentional nugget of kindness too.
Let’s be the kind of people that we love to be around.
Monday Motivational Challenge: Intentionally think about a way to ‘pass it on‘… that nugget of kindness to others.
It might be opening the door to others, picking up trash along the street you live on, a smile to everyone you pass, a long overdo visit to a friend, or sharing a recipe with a co-worker.
My Goal this week as I ‘Pass it on’:
- Monday: Smile at every student I see.
- Tuesday: Only speak encouraging words at my sons Jr. High Football game. AND bring a treat to my officers booster meeting.
- Wednesday: Buy a latte for a friend. AND touch base with my sister.
- Thursday: Do something special for my husband.
- Friday: Volunteer my time to the Northwest Children’s Association & Tekoa Booster Club.
- Saturday: Make a baked good and bring it to my Mom’s house, my Grandma’s house and my Mother-in-Laws house.
- Sunday: Reflection time and speaking blessings over my family.
What are your goals and/or ideas to ‘Pass it on’?