This week I devote my ‘things’ to nature!
Here are my top 8 outdoorsy ‘things’ that I can’t get enough of! Every one of these are reminiscent of the area I get to call home.
- Freshly mowed grass.
- The smell of the first fall rain, after a hot dry summer.
- A great thunder & lightening storm.
- Canadian Geese flying overhead.
- Wind blowing through a wheat field.
- A still winter night that let’s in a sleepy snow.
- The entrance spring flowers make into a new season.
- Clouds that tell a beautiful story.What is your favorite thing about nature that surrounds you?