This last month I have really enjoyed making a little sampler plate. Here is how I quickly put this plate together.
- Heat up (both sides) in a skillet with butter, 1 Joseph’s Pita Pocket. When finished cut them with a pizza cutter into triangles Δ.
- About 4 or 5 Pork Rinds.
- String cheese stick or a few slices of cheddar cheese.
- Mashed-up or sliced avocado & add Himalayan Salt
- A scoop of salsa
- A scoop of hummus
- Small dill pickle or two
- Hard boiled egg & add Himalayan Salt
- A few slices of summer sausage
- Small Caesar salad
So this sampler plate can consist of any items that sound good that day or that you have on hand. The only things that takes a couple minutes is to heat and crisp up the Pita. Simple and satisfying.